Sunday, March 4, 2012

The weekend.

This weekend has been exactly what I needed. the perfect combination of fun, relaxing, and adventure. Friday, Ryan worked until 8 and I worked until 730 so I met him at Malawi's and we ate a delicious pizza together. Then we came home and watched a movie. 
Saturday we woke up and went snowboarding! It was so much fun. I did much better than I thought I would but still found myself getting slightly frustrated. I have a nice bruise on my bottom to prove how often I fell. hahah but even then, I had a great time with Ryan. He is an awesome snowboarder and it was fun to watch him as I sat on my butt exerting all my muscle to get back up =) Ryan was patient with me, which meant so much even when I wasn't patient with myself. 
Ryan went to work again later that night and I did some wifely duties of grocery shopping. I will admit that I have not gone grocery shopping in weeks. I am a horrible wife. We were in desperate need of food. Then we met up with all our friends to go bowling. It was so enjoyable just to hang out and laugh with everyone. 


Today is Sunday and I am ashamed to admit that we did not make it to church today. We spent the morning sleeping in and just relaxing. The whole day has been spent reading and hanging out together. I have loved every second of it. It is amazing what a day of nothingness can do for rejuvenating the body. I am ready for the week ahead. For dinner, we had an awesome Hearty paella that had shrimp, chicken, rice and tomatoes in it. It was so good! got to love health magazine =)   Right now ryan is making delicious cookies. I cant wait to eat them. He is such an awesome husband!
This next week is going to be crazy. I start my practicum in the school again. So here goes another month full of lesson plans, assignments and crazy students. oh, how I love elementary school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment