Tuesday, March 20, 2012

something I never thought I would say.

I am beginning to really look forward to running. Anyone who knows me knows how ridiculous that sentence truly is. I am keeping with my resolution and am right on track! Everyday... ok, most days... even if I tell myself I do not want to run, I am planning out my runs or gym time. I am beginning to need that physical exertion. I am enjoying running and pushing myself to run faster or longer. Granted I would enjoy also seeing the change in my body. Still waiting on that, but that might be slightly hindered by my food intake. I just love food. I am trying to get better and eat healthier but there are days when McDonald's french fries or Panda Express are just calling my name and I am ashamed to admit, I cave and I cave fast. Who knew that exercise alone wouldn't get me a rocking body? 

Saturday, I ran 5 miles on a treadmill and I felt like Rocky. I fist pumped then fell to the floor in pure exhaustion letting my heart return to normal before leaving that hot, smelly cinema room at Golds. The movie that was playing was Spiderman. I forgot how much I enjoy that movie. I think my liking for the original Spiderman was clouded by the crap that was suppose to be the sequel. Spiderman #2 and #3 were just not up to par. 

Hunger games comes out this weekend and I am stoked! I cannot wait! Ryan's family is coming into town this weekend and we are taking family pictures. I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone! It should be fun to spend the weekend up at the cabin. 

On a professional note, Internship meetings and interviews are coming up and I am petrified. What district should I choose? what should I wear? Will I get an internship? How can I guarantee myself an internship? My first meeting is this wednesday! wish me luck! Until next time. adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment