Monday, March 19, 2012

sunday.

I am in my practicum. 22 5th graders. It is tough work. I am physically exhausted and mentally tired of jumping through the hoops of being a BYU practicum student. I know all the assignments I am doing will help me to be a better teacher, but it is just tiring. Plus, we still dont have internet at our house which is just a tad bit irritating. McDonalds has become a friend to me with its free wifi. Boy do I want internet back! Life has been pretty routine lately. Wake up at 6, drive an hour to Riverside elementary, teach, go to work, workout. Finally get home around 630-7ish. then time to do hw. haha. I dont mean this to sound depressing. It's just busy.

On a much lighter note, yesterday was awesome! Church was very spiritually uplifting and then Visiting teaching was exactly what I needed. I have begun to really appreciate visiting teaching. The discussions we have and the spirit I feel is incredible. I feel as if I am benefitting more from visiting teaching than the people I am visiting teaching. I hope they get as much out of our discussions as I do. I am so blessed to have a very spiritual, down to earth partner who always has such good insight. I truly love this gospel and the way it brings direction to my life. Life is truly beautiful when we take the time to see its beauty. During this crazy time in my life, Sunday was a much needed day on perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment