Sunday, April 1, 2012

the weekend i needed.

Tomorrow is a big day. It is my internship interview. I will find out whether or not a school likes me enough to allow me to teach the students. I AM PETRIFIED! I want an internship so bad and I have done everything in my power to prepare myself. Now I put my fate in the Lord's hands, because I know that He will never lead me astray. My interview is tomorrow at 10 am and I will know by tomorrow night the decision that will effect the next year and a half of our lives!
This weekend was/ is general conference. It is an  excuse to do absolutely nothing and just relax at home listening to the words of the Lord. I took full advantage of this. During the week, I dont see very much of my amazingly handsome husband so this weekend has been incredible as we watched conference together, made shakes, watched Cast Away, slept in a tent in the living room, plan on making enchiladas and just hang out together. I always seem to take for granted how much my man calms me and brings happiness to my soul. Every day I am reminded of the infinite blessings my heavenly father has brought into my life through Ryan. General conference has been amazing as well. The talks so far have answered questions that I did not know I needed answered and the music has been absolutely incredible. It is impossible not to feel of the Spirit while they are singing. 
Life has so many twists and challenges. It is nice to spend a weekend being reminded of the goals and blessings each one of us has.  

No comments:

Post a Comment