Friday, April 6, 2012

welcome finals

As if having finals looming over me was not enough, it is a snow storm today. gross.. I have assignments piling up and finals getting closer and closer. Saying that I am looking forward to the end of the this semester would be an understatement. 2 more weeks I can do this. 

But on a side note, last night as we were going to sleep, Ryan looks over at me and suggests we go on a date this weekend. He suggests two movies. Titanic and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. Ryan has been dying to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen and yet, he is so cute and suggests Titanic because he knows I wanted to see it. Of course, I chose Salmon Fishing. I have wanted to see that movie too. 
But Ryan made me smile with his thoughtfulness.
 I knew I had a keeper. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Me and joe just saw fishing in the Yemen. It was good. You'll like it!

    ReplyDelete