Tuesday, March 5, 2013

while the hubby is away.

i am off track right now which means my incredibly hectic schedule has become quite a bit less hectic. i have been off track now for 2 days... and i have spent those two days in the house. sure i went out and ran some errands and i have been working myself back into shape but for the most part, i have been home. ry, however, has not been here! that boy is so busy and i admire his willpower.  

anyways. i am sitting here while ry is off snowboarding. so while the hubby is away, i plan on watching a chick flick, eating some popcorn and drinking my weight in pepsi.. ok i am not actually going to drink that much pepsi. but you get my point. 


i am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. gross. i am not looking forward to it. maybe if you are lucky and i am drugged enough i will post a pic on the blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment