Wednesday, March 13, 2013

our love story part 4

october 31st. i wasnt doing anything and neither was ry so we decided to carve pumpkins and just hang out. 

i showed up in full costume.. 
as a super hero. 
after  a moment of shock, he let me in and we carved our pumpkins. after we decided we were hungry and he asked if i wanted to go home and change before we went to dinner. 
i laughed and he realized i fully planned on going out dressed as a super hero..
 cape and all. 
that poor boy took me to cafe rio on a packed weekend night. i made friends with a little boy in line who said he had always wanted to meet a superhero and as we stood in line i realized that ry was special. especially if he was willing to put up with me and all my craziness. 

the next day was my birthday and this romantic man of mine got me
 a loaf of bread.. 
 { dont worry he has since made up for this present.ry is a bomb gift giver.} 

but anyways. i went out to dinner with my girlfriends and afterwards met up with the boys { ry and his friends} to go see the movie despicable me. it was the perfect way to spend my 20th birthday. 


It wasnt until the next day that ry and i became an official couple. it is funny because i cant remember how it actually happened, what was said or how i felt that day. i just remember that he was officially mine and i was his. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm hooked, and I look forward to reading the rest :) So funny that he took you to Cafe Rio in your costume. That's when you know he's a keeper. I found your blog from Brooke's post about you, and I need to find these wedding pictures she talks about. The ones I've seen look beautiful!

    Sara
    lifemedschoolwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so glad you are enjoying reading these! as to finding the wedding pictures, you will have to keep reading. =) i havent posted them on my blog yet. she found them on my facebook. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete