Sunday, March 31, 2013

we have an announcement...

friday started out as a pretty stressful day for me. i had a really horrible morning. so when ry said he had to go to school to finish a project. i didnt think anything of it. then just has he is about to leave, he says.. i am not really going to school. i kind of bought us something... 

i would like to formally introduce the newest member to our family, harley "furball" ford. 

When ry told me he had bought us a puppy, i was ecstatic. but i am going to let her tell you more about herself. 



hello everyone, i am a golden retriever and i am 6 weeks old. 
my birthday is february 17th so mark your calendars for next year's big birthday bash =) i guess my name is harley. i didnt really get to chose but mom and dad seem to like it. my uncle ashton ( he's 5) thinks i look more like a furball so mom and dad let that be my middle name. 


i am pretty much the most adorable thing ever. My favorite thing to do right now is cuddle and sleep. mom and dad try to make me play with them and go on short walks outside but it sure wears me out. mom and dad bought me some fun toys but my favorite things to play with are their clothes. usually when they are wearing them. they are so much fun to bite. 




they seem to really care about where i go to the bathroom so i have been trying to go whenever they take me outside. it seems to make them happy. you will probably be seeing me more as i grow up. 


 she has quickly stolen our hearts and i am so excited to watch her grow. this easter has been so fun hanging out with her and getting to know her. 

xoxo, 

1 comment: