Sunday, February 17, 2013

He continues to amaze me

let me start off by saying, i think valentines day is over rated... and yet, i love celebrating the holiday. what girl wouldn't love to have her man cook her dinner, buy her flowers and make a big romantic gesture? 

ryan did not disappoint this year. he started off valentines by cooking me breakfast. then that night we had a romantic homemade dinner of pot roast, mashed potatoes and asparagus. my man knows how to cook! we finished the night off with an episode of Walking dead. =) in his card to me, ry surprised me with a romantic get-away this weekend. we went down to manti, utah and stayed in this awesome bed and breakfast. the next day we went through the manti temple. it is absolutely gorgeous and it is one of the few that do the sessions live. I loved our get away. it was perfect. after that we drove back home and just when i thought the celebration was over, he surprised me with dinner at CPK and seats to the BYU basketball game. 

 i love how valentines brings out the love in all of us. it is an excuse to shower the people in our lives with appreciation and adoration. ry made me realize just how much he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment