Sunday, October 2, 2011

conference weekend.

So this weekend has been awesome. So many things have gone on that have left both me and Ryan completely exhausted but it was totally worth it. 
 1. My seester came! it was so fun to be able to see her. Hannah drove down from Idaho with her friends and then decided to just stay with us for the weekend. AWESOME!
2. So we went up to the Ford cabin and got to test out the new Rhino. It was super fun, even though i didnt bring goggles. We even got in trouble with the locals. I feel accomplished.
3. While the Boys went to conference, the girls ( Momma ford, Melissa, hannah and I) and ashton drove around and got random supplies. We all ended up at Granny's in Heber. It was pretty delicious.

4. This morning we woke up bright and early to drive down to attend conference. we went without any tickets so Hannah and I stood on a corner begging for tickets while my awesome husband stood by, like a pimp, to make sure we got the job done =) But we scored getting ten tickets. We gave 5 to the Conley's, 2 were for other sessions (lame) and then the last 3 were plaza tickets. front and center 17 rows up from the prophet of the lord. It was incredible and such a good session. So many good lessons.

I am so grateful for this gospel and for the amazing people in my life. This weekend was such a good reminder of all the blessing in my life. Go Conference weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment