Sunday, October 16, 2011

I want a puppy

This weekend has been very fun and relaxing. I have not been feeling very good this weekend and yet Ryan has helped to make it a great weekend.
On Friday we went color me mine. I love that place. It not only brings back the awesome memories of 'Paint pals" and painting on rocks as a kid, but it is so fun to just hang out with Ryan painting and talking. It was even more fun going because of how we decided to go. He put 10 options in a hat. Then we played bear lady man ( rock paper scissors) and whoever (whomever?) lost had to pick out of the date hat and that date was disqualified. I dominated. out of the 7 times we played, i won 6 times. hahaha. then played egyptian ratscrew twice. each winning once. so the date left in the hat was Color me mine and i was stoked because Ryan broke my last color me mine project. so much fun!

Saturday we went to the temple with Jesse and Brittney. It was so refreshing to go to the temple. Then we went to Applebees. YUM. Then we browsed through T.J. Maxx. Found some hilarious things and then parted ways. Ryan and I came home and watched Fools Gold. Makes me miss the ocean. Beach is calling my name!!!!!!


On a very random note... I would like a puppy. my birthday is coming up (November 1st) and if any of you have an adorable puppy just laying around, feel free to give it to me =) I would prefer it to be a girl dog. haha 










No comments:

Post a Comment