Tuesday, October 18, 2011

i felt like dying.

                            

So I have been not feeling good lately, but decided it was time to stop using that as an excuse and went running with my hubby. I pushed myself while ryan jogged lightly next to me. haha i guess it is ok since he is planning on running a sprint triathlon at the beginning of November. Im so proud of him =)

Anyway... We went running and I was running my hardest. We ended and i was like "Yes! we went at least 3 miles.." Ryan mapped the run.. turns out we only ran 2.16. haha ouch. but I guess that is a good start. Pinterest has gotten me motivated to do better, go farther, and run more. haha got to love pinterest.

But on a side note.. Made lasagna tonight and it was the BOMB! I am actually enjoying cooking now a days. awesome. got to love running and then sitting down and scarfing down lasagna. just a typical tuesday. well, that is all for tonight.

This week is super stressful. Im working 16 hours and have 3 tests to take. oh joy. but melissa (my sister-in-law) is having her baby boy this week! prolly friday! i am so excited to meet the baby!!!!!! and hannah is coming to visit this weekend. double date! it should be way fun. I am looking forward to this weekend. just got to make it there.. let the countdown begin

No comments:

Post a Comment