Tuesday, September 27, 2011

im going there someday

So here is a sappy lovey-dovey post. This weekend, we got to go watch ashton give his first talk in sacrament. It was the primary program and it was so cute to see him get up there and say his line. But the part that really touched me was when the primary stood up and sang "I love to see the temple." As they were singing, I thought back to when I was in primary and would sing that song with the hope of going there. Everytime I sang it, I would get so excited about being able to enter into that heavenly place with the man of my dreams. Then i looked to my right and saw Mr. Ryan Ford and I had a confirmation that he is the one for me. Going to the temple with him and being sealed for all time and eternity was a dream come true. He is absolutely amazing and i am so blessed to have him in my life. the spirit was so overwhelming as I sat there listening to those sweet spirits sing their hearts out, knowing that I had accomplished one of my greatest goals in life. Now on to children! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment