Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Shoes= Motivation

For Christmas, my amazing husband got me these adorable Nike frees. These awesome shoes plus my new years resolution has been the driving force these past few days to get my butt off the couch and go running. So far, these two factors have been successful because as of january 3rd, I have logged 5 miles. Not too shabby for a girl who used to up chuck at every turn during a race. =) Now, when I actually think about it, 5 miles really isnt that much and yet, I can't help but be proud. It is 5 miles more than I would have run without this resolution. Maybe posting it on this blog will be enough motivation to continue this insane goal. I would not want to embarrass myself by giving up! let the madness continue!


Today was my last day of laziness before the new insane semester begins. 9 classes and work will keep me plenty busy. I am looking forward to having structure again. these past two weeks have been awesome being able to visit family and sit around and do nothing. Yet, my mind gets bored and I feel bad wasting away my days. But back to school. Waking up at 6 am, going to school and work and hopefully finding some time to spend with my amazing, lovable husband. My day just isn't complete without some time with my man <3

Tonight, I have definitely taken advantage of the epic craziness ahead. Ryan is at work ( he is such a stud, I am so proud of him) so I got into my most comfortable pjs, turned on pride and prejudice, and settled in with some popcorn and pepsi. Ryan vows he will never watch Pride and Prejudice so I have to take advantage of watching this awesome movie whenever I can. I have also been enjoying my Kindle. For a bookworm, the Kindle has been the best gift! (Thanks mahm!) I always loved a good book; the smell and feel of an amazingly written book. But the Kindle has opened my eyes to a whole new world of easy access and lightness. It is so fun to carry around this small sliver of technology that holds so much potential. I feel like such a nerd but might as well admit it to the world. I am a bookworm and I am proud of it. Read on!
This is all for now. Goodnight. and dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment