Sunday, April 21, 2013

from harley.


Hey blogging world,

Im back! Life has been pretty crazy these past two weeks.

Im adjusting to life with a new mommy and daddy.
They seem to love me quite a bit. They are always wanting to play.

I have been working on this whole not going to the bathroom in the house. Sometimes, I make a mistake and think that the shower or mommy and daddys bed is an acceptable place to go to the bathroom.  Im still learning!

Mommy took me to work with her one day so that I could meet all her students. It was quite the adventure. I have never got so much loving and I was sure pooped by the end.

Everyone keeps commenting how big my paws are. Something about me getting to be a big dog one day.

I had an accident a week and a half ago. Someone accidentally stepped on my foot. So it was a soft cast for me for a week but I am ok. My auntie sure did feel bad for stepping on me.

I like to bite things. It is getting to be a problem. But my nose gets flicked whenever I bite something I am not suppose to. I don’t like that very much.  I am quickly learning to just stick to my chew toys.
Although.. sometimes i really like to help my mommy with grading. 
I sure love life here  

this is me, making friends with another dog names nino. 



1 comment: