Friday, December 7, 2012

Butt-kicked.

Today I got my butt kicked. I have been trying to get back in shape and lose some weight. So naturally, I headed over to Gold's gym and Ryan came with me.  A class was about to start and Ryan's boss was taking the class so we decided to join. 
It was a hard class. 
One hour of suicides, jump ropes, lunges and pushups. I felt my breakfast almost come up on more than one occasion. (sorry for that mental picture) 
I am already sore. 
Tomorrow should be fun. 
On another note, Ryan got new glasses. He is one attractive person. and now it is time for date night, mexican food and a movie theater called the sticky shoes. 
I love our random adventures together. 
Love, A 

p.s. Here is an overly embarrassing picture of me and my siblings. While taking pictures, my mom asked us to run toward the camera, hoping to get a cool action shot... instead this is what we decided needed to be captured. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. Needless to say. My mom was not thrilled with the outcome. Enjoy your weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment