Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review

January

I started my last semester at BYU taking 9 classes. What was I thinking?

February


Ryan's brother came home from his Mission so we went home to California to celebrate.

Our friends Britany and Dave Jarman  got married.

March

Ryan bought me a snowboard and we had an adventure snowboarding.

We went and saw Hunger games!

April 

We decided to move. We took the leap and moved from our tiny, adorable loft to an apartment in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

May

Spent the month watching hockey and rooting for all our favorite teams.


June



we hiked Squaw Peak. 6 miles of sheer up and sheer down.

My family came to visit Utah and we spend a week hanging out at the cabin, on the lake and around Salt lake.


July 

Family was still here. Had tons of fun!


Started Teaching 2nd grade!!!!



 Ryan and I went on another hike up to the timp caves. So pretty!

We went to the Llama festival. You heard right, the Llama festival. It was hilarious.







August 

We enjoyed the summer weather by going to a drive in movie with a bunch of our friends.

Ryan went to Tanzania and hiked Mount Kilimanjaro with his brother 
Joe and his dad.


We spent our first anniversary in Vegas soaking up the sun and enjoying a relaxing weekend. We went and saw Blue man Group. It was a great anniversary.

       
















September 

I spent this month trying to maintain a classroom of 22 kids. 

We had fun adventures with our friends, like hiking to natural slides made of rock! 


October 
We went down to Zion National park and spent two days hiking through the Narrows. 16 miles. It was a great adventure and although I will probably never do it again, it is fun to say that I have at least done it once. =)


Ry and I spent Halloween with our best friends doing our annual dress- up party with appetizers, pizza and a scary movie.

November 


The month of my birth. We celebrated my 22nd birthday and I got my beautiful Canon Rebel. Still need to learn to use it. lol





Ry's family came for the weekend and we celebrated Melissa's birthday.




We went to California for Thanksgiving and spent the weekend enjoying family time. Ryan got his fix of surfing and I got my fix of girl time and shopping. My little brother Cole had his eagle project while we were home too! 















December

I was able to go home again for a short visit right before the holidays. I had a great time just enjoying hanging with my family.


Ryan's month of birth. We spent it going to his favorite restaurant Buffalo Wild wings.

Christmas! We had christmas up at the cabin. it was so much fun to have a white christmas. We went on a sleigh ride, read the christmas story, went sledding and saw les miserables.  Anne Hathaway was a genius.
Christmas tradition of making stockings =) 


 
Overall this year has been a good one. 2013 has a lot to live up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment