Sunday, November 6, 2011

wolverine and a pumpkin.

This past week has been crazy! so i will break it up into different posts. everything is just so important, they deserve their own posts =) First. we had a halloween party! It was so fun to spend the weekend with friends. I feel so lucky to have such awesome friends. We had everyone up at the cabin to hang out, go fourwheeling and naturally dress up in costumes and go bowling. It was so much fun. When we got back, we watched a scary movie and thanks to Momma Ford  had a scare with the lights. Modern technology making it possible for her to scare us from california. got to love it.





The halloween party was so fun and then halloween came. I dressed up like my pumpkin and headed off to school. 1st graders said i wasnt a very good pumpkin because i wasnt fat enough. I decided to take that as a compliment instead of a dig on my costume. it was fun watching all the kids come in wearing their costumes. They were all so excited. For their morning question, I asked the students how much candy they got. Obviously I got jipped as a child because some of these kids got 100 pounds, 10000 pounds and one kid didnt weigh his candy. haha got to love the first grade. We had a parade around the school to show off our costumes. it was quite the event. Then I came home to ryan. We had a relaxing night at home. no trick-or-treaters. So now we have candy to eat. just what we need. Another halloween has past and I am in love. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment