Sunday, November 6, 2011

Im legal!

So November 1st was my birthday and it was awesome. Ryan surprised me and stayed home from work to wake me up with breakfast burritos. Then I went to Rosamond elementary and got to spend most of my birthday with the awesome first graders. They are the cutest thing. They even made me a birthday book which was so absolutely adorable. Each student wished me a happy birthday and wrote one wish they had from me. I got everything from a house to a unicorn. Then I got to come home to my awesome husband who took me out to sushi! YUM! and what was incredible is that boy actually liked it. Who would have thought. We spent the rest of the night playing around in the arcade of the provo beach resort and then we came home and watched crazy stupid love. It was a great birthday with my hubby. I felt spoiled from my mother and grandma who send me tons of clothes and awesome gifts! I was in love so many adorable thing. Hannah got me an awesome gold watch! Plus Ry spoiled me in gifts. Everything he got me was incredible and made me feel so special. Finally got myself a pair of red toms! yes! Ryan is such an incredible husband and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Overall it was a good day, although it did finally hit me that i am 21. I am an adult and I am married and getting close to finishing school! who would have thought. I never thought life would be so happy and complete. I cant believe I am 21 years old. It is excited and nerve-racking. Where did my youth go?!? ;) haha. I have a feeling growing up with ry by my side with be an adventure worth getting old for.





                                              Ryan trying sushi!!!!!!

Oh how i love this boy! 



                                           Keeping the Safford tradition alive. Made my day.


                                            Hayley Hucks is awesome and decorated my car. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment