Wednesday, February 8, 2012

my favorite thing

Life is absolutely chaotic right now. With school, work and life in general, there is little time for mistakes or downtime. My day starts at 6 am and is non-stop until 7 or 8 pm. By that time, I am exhausted. But I have come to look forward to just one thing. One thing gets me through the day and that is the comfort and warmth of Ryan's arms. Nothing is better than coming home and having him wrap his arms around me. Nothing else matters and I can breathe, relaxed for the first time that day. Then he often leads me to the couch and we spend time cuddling and just talking about our day. He hugs and squeezes me until I come back to life. ;) I dont think he understands how much those hugs and cuddle time mean to me.  But boy, it is my favorite thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment