Sunday, February 26, 2012

life.

I have so much to write about and yet I am not going to write about any of it right now. Instead I want to remind everyone of one simple message.

never forget to take the time to enjoy the world around you. 
"Life moves pretty fast. if you dont stop and take a look around every once in a while, you could miss it."
In the mist of my crazy schedule, this thought has been on my mind. I want to enjoy life. One missed assignment, two minutes of less sleep, it is insignificant when placed against enjoying the pure excitement of life. Stop and relish in the light of the sun or the tickle of wind. I have come to realize that when I don't take myself seriously and take the time to laugh and enjoy the world around me, dying doesn't seem so bad anymore. Life is moving fast and I am going to die one day. This isn't a morbid thought, but a fact. I dont want to look back after its all done and wish I had done something different, wish I had enjoyed life a little more, and stressed a little less.  

No comments:

Post a Comment