Monday, July 8, 2013

6 things i'd like to let you know

if i was to tell ry {my hubby} anything... these are the things i would say

1. Thank you for your tireless effort - you wake up so early every morning to work and then come home and work to make our house a home. you amaze me with your effort and dedication to taking care of our small fambam.

2. I appreciate the little things you do - Rubbing my back at night, fixing little things around the house, tucking me in when I'm tired, a kiss on the forehead, laughing at my lame jokes, knowing when all i need is a hug... ect. thank you for the many little things you do.

3. 
I'm proud of who you are - I could never tell you this enough. I'm proud to call you my husband. You are so hard working, considerate and faithful 

4. 
You are the best hubby- You are my best friend, my lover, and my home. i can't believe i am lucky enough to call you mine. 

5. I want to grow old with you - If anyone were to ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I can say with all certainty that I want to be the one holding your hand.

6. I love you - Today, tomorrow, forever... you are my home. 




2 comments:

  1. i want to make a list like this!

    i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you already. You used 6...which, ya know, I like even numbers. And your guys' love is adorable. I'm pretty obsessed.

    ReplyDelete